Fellowship Opportunities at Trinity
Activities held at special events usually connected with an entire congregation event. Children’s Ministry encourage the children to play together and build relations centered on Christ that will last a life time.
High School Youth
High School youth meet twice a month for GADAC (Games and Devotions At Church). Time to relax, share a meal and study the Word for how it has a great impact in their lives. The highlights of each year is the annual ski trip in New York on Martin Luther King Weekend in January. Another important is the annual Mission Trip to Savannah, George. Held the first or second week of June youth and adults share the love of Jesus though actions that help others. What began in the Elementary School years and progressed through the Junior High years develops in a genuine love, support and respect for each other.
Middle School Youth
Sundays 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Relationship building through Extreme Faith: youth share some food and fun.
The adults of Trinity love to play too. Several adult fellowship groups are active. More groups are encouraged to form. Whether it is playing cards, attending plays, having progressive meals, dining out, or whatever else might come to mind, the adult fellowship activities provide a unique opportunity in our isolated world to grow, to know, and to love your neighbor.
Fellowship groups include:
- “Free to Be and Do” (empty nesters & up),
- “Couples’ Club” Meets the 3rd Sunday of each month except for June, July, and August.
- Young Adults meet about once a month for fun, food and fellowship.
All ladies are welcome to join one of our two circles for study, service and fellowship.
- Martha Circle 2nd Wednesday morning at 10:15 AM Meets for Bible Study from Gather magazine.
- Dorcus Circle 2nd and 4th Thursday mornings at 9:30 AM. This is a sewing group which make Quilts, Blankets, Lap robes and more. These are donated to Nursing Homes, Lutheran World Relief etc.
Each of the Circles take part in different service projects.