- Contemporary Praise Team
- Vocal Choir
- Bell Choir
- Solos & Groups Special Music
- Instrumental Specials & Accompaniment
Our choirs rehearse September through May and take the summers off.
- Adults at Trinity serve the Circleville community to demonstrate the love of Christ.
- Our members are active supporters and volunteers of the Emergency Clearing House, The Red Cross, and The Community Kitchen.
- We offer the Good Samaritan program that provides emergency assistance for utilities and other bills.
- The Wood Pantry cuts and splits wood for those who need to stay warm over the winter.
- There are abundant opportunities to serve the community when needs may occur.
- Give-away-day provides children’s clothes, household items, furniture, small electronics and so
much more: all for free!
- The Community Picnic provides food and music for our neighbors.
- Turkey Dash all ages work to provide over 500 complete turkey dinners throughout Circleville and Pickaway County.
- Our youth are shepherded in a servant’s heart from a young age. Children are led in food drives, crafting of cards for the home-bound, and activities where they serve the faith community.
- The Junior High youth participate in Christmas Caroling to those who are home-bound.
Senior High Youth
- Provide over 500 full Thanksgiving meals during the annual Turkey Dash.
Our annual MISSION TRIP takes adults and youth to Savannah Georgia where there are a variety of projects from cleaning yards to building shelters; all in the name of Jesus for people in need.
- For 3 evenings at the end of July, children to adults gather for a light meal and devotions. Then they break in groups for a variety of mission projects.
- Some clear yards and paint.
- Others go to Brown Memorial Home to visit the residence.
- Still, others collect food for the Emergency Clearing House.
- Volunteers work at the Wood Pantry so that wood can be provided for heating people’s homes in the winter.
- And finally, some of the younger children help to bake cookies that we give to the police and fire departments to show our thanks for their service.